- The altimeter shows the current altitude, vertical gain or loss from the start of a hike or climb, as well as vertical ascent and descent rate.
- Up to 20 altitude points can be stored in memory for later review
- The one-logbook memory stores total vertical ascent/descent for the log, maximum and minimum altitudes reached during the activity.
- The barometer memory automatically stores the barometric pressure and temperature, maximum and minimum values
- Normal watch functions: time, date, weekday
- Water resistant