This global mirror compass has many features that make it outstanding in its class. A standard feature is the gear-operated declination adjustment system which makes this compass excellent, for instance in areas with large magnetic variations. Another standard feature is the clinometer which can be used for the measurement of different slopes; slope of terrain, height measurement, free space over obstacles when assembling a CCTV-antenna, etc. The luminous bezel is available with azimuth (0-360°) or quadrant (0°–90°–0°–90°) graduations with two-degree intervals. Parallax error can be eliminated by means of the clever arrangement of luminous points and color lines. The bezel is also available in black.
- Global needle for worldwide use
- Large designed mirror
- Additional sighting hole for superior accuracy
- Ergonomic, luminous and two color bezel ring
- Baseplate with magnifying lens
- Detachable lanyard with snap lock
- Size: 2.5”x3.9”x0.6” / 65x101x18 mm
- Weight: 2.65 oz. / 74g
- Can be purchased with or without a bubble
This global mirror compass has many features that make it outstanding in its class.